Here are some useful CEQA links:
- 2012 CEQA Statute and Guidelines available for download on the Associate of Environmental Professional’s website.
- Interactive CEQA Process Flowchart available on the California Environmental Resource Evaluation System (CERES) website.
- CEQA Cases (1972 – 2010) available on the CERES website.
- State Clearing House site on the OPR (Office of Planning and Research website).
- CEQAnet Database of environmental documents submitted to the State Clearinghouse.
Here are some useful planning links:
- Office of Planning and Research (OPR) website